The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work Like Pro
Is your business following the latest market trends and practicing current market methodologies? If not, then you need to refurbish your business strategies in order to unlock new opportunities. With advanced technologies, Remote Working is becoming popular. We are in the midst of a revolutionary time where more and more employees prefer working remotely. In a recent report done by the Bureau of Labour Statistics, it was suggested that by 2028, almost 73% of all teams would have remote workers.
Does your business offer flexible work options? If not, then you need to consider it. Otherwise, there are chances of losing your potential employees and prospective employees too. Although it’s an emerging business trend, still many companies don’t offer remote working options, and they are suffering because of it. According to a survey by Zapier study, 31% of the surveyed professionals say the company doesn’t allow them to work remotely, and because of it, 26% of employees quit their jobs. It only adds challenges to the employers of finding good employees in times of tight employment.
Have you heard in your corporate surroundings? ‘’ I am working remotely now!’’ or ‘’ I am able to take my job where I travel.’’ People extol their work flexibility and the benefits they see in their lives because of remote working. The idea of remote working has been there for a while, but the latest technology has allowed these possibilities to be considered by the companies, for employees, remote working means flexible schedules, no commute, more recreational time, more family time, more comfortable and personalized working time while remote working has enormous benefits for the employees. But what for business? It’s an opportunity to retain talents, attract candidates, etc. Nowadays, more and more employers are allowing their employees to work from home. Remote working offers an attractive arrangement for workers. Here are the following points which make remote working so appealing for workers.
- Less Commute: The biggest challenge faced by employees daily is to reach their workplace. The stress and the hectic traffic faced to reach office is not less than a migraine. Reduction in time of commute is beneficial for employees.
- Flexible Lifestyle: The biggest advantage of remote working offers is a flexible lifestyle. In today’s modern business world, people choose to work remotely as it offers flexibility. Remote employees can focus on the things which matter them outside the business. If employees want to attain further education, then remote working can be beneficial as they aren’t subject to a strict schedule.
- Better Health and Wellness: As the employees aren’t subjected to a strict schedule, they are free from stress and have more morale. But eliminating the daily commute and enabling the employees to work in their favorable conditions boosts the performance. Workers don’t feel to skip work as they feel engaged and focused on their work.
- Renewed Passion for Their Job: Remote employees gives their best performance. They are more engaged to work as they work in a favorable environment, free from distractions.
- Higher Engagement: When employees are given the opportunity to take care of their responsibilities, then they are going to work, which suits their schedule. It boosts productivity, and employees feel most engaged and inspired.
- Cost Savings: Remote working saves the enormous cost of setting up the office. According to a survey done by Flexjobs, it was reported that employers could save $22000 per worker per year.
- Increased Productivity: Business owners needs to have trust in their employees and allow them to work from home. Those who trust their employees can take benefit from increased productivity. According to a recent survey done by Canada Life Survey, it was found Remote workers rank higher in their productivity as 7.7/10, whereas office workers rank 605/10.
Benefits of Remote Working for Employers
- Higher Productivity: Work flexibility offers more concentration. In favourable environment employees likely to be more productive then regular office environment.
- Cost Savings: Remote working can be great for companies cost saving. Remote Workers pay own for their computers, office space, electricity and other utilities. If team is totally distributed, companies can see decrease in overall expenditure.
- Talent Pool: Talent hunt isn’t specific to limited geographical area. Remote working allows the employers to choose best of the best.
- Less Absenteeism: Absenteeism is the biggest problem over these days. When employees love their jobs, they are less likely to skip it.
- Employees are More Grateful: Remote workers works efficiently and tries to give their best as to show gratitude towards the employers.
- Works Get Done on Time: One of the huge benefits of hiring a remote worker is that work gets done on time. There is 24/7 customer support.
Remote working is the new corporate trend that more an more companies are adopting. Remote working is beneficial for both employers and employees. It’s the best way to add pace to your company.